Payzerware is a payment processing system designed to simplify and streamline the payment process for businesses. It’s a reliable, secure, and cost-effective solution that can help businesses of any size accept payments quickly and easily. It’s an ideal choice for businesses that need to be able to accept payments quickly and securely.
However, before you use Payzerware, it’s important to look at some complaints, fees, rates, and customer feedback about the service. This Payzerware review will examine the pros and cons of using Payzerware and help you decide if it’s the right choice for your business. We’ll also provide an overview of the fees and rates associated with using the service and provide feedback from current and past customers.
Payzerware is a smartphone processing credit card application that was formerly called Just Push Pay and Payzer. This program can be used for either personal or commercial purposes. Payzerware is compatible with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and Google’s Android operating system, and it has teamed with Payline Data to serve as its backend processor.
In addition, Payzerware provides payment processing for e-commerce as well as an integrated solution for business administration. Contractors and other businesses involved in home remodeling are Payzerware’s primary target audience.
Overview of Payzerware
Payzerware is a payment processing system designed to simplify and streamline the payment process for businesses. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Florida. Payzerware also offers various other business services, including accounting, online booking, online booking, online marketing, and CRM software.
Payzerware offers a variety of payment processing solutions to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes and types. The company partners with First Data, one of the largest payment processing companies in the world. Payzerware’s partnership with First Data allows the company to provide businesses with access to First Data’s robust payment network.
This network provides businesses with access to millions of customers. It can help businesses grow their sales by increasing the number of people who can pay them through various payment methods.
Pros and Cons of Payzerware
- Large Payment Processing Network – One of the best advantages associated with Payzerware is its partnership with First Data, which provides access to a large payment processing network
- Quick Deposits – Another advantage associated with Payzerware is its ability to process deposits quickly. This can help businesses receive payments more quickly and can help businesses grow their sales by enabling them to provide faster service to customers
- No Contract – One advantage associated with Payzerware is that there’s no contract you’ll have to sign. While this isn’t an advantage for everyone, it’s worth nothing
- Competitive Pricing – Another advantage associated with Payzerware is its competitive pricing
- Lack of Customer Support – The main complaint associated with Payzerware is the lack of customer support
- Delays in Payment – Another complaint associated with Payzerware is delayed payment
- Issues with the Mobile App – Another complaint associated with Payzerware is issues with the company’s mobile app
- Poor BBB Rating – The main complaint associated with Payzerware is its poor BBB rating
Complaints, Fees, Rates, Customer Feedback
Payzerware Review Based on Rates and Fees
The fees and rates associated with Payzerware depend on your payment processing plan. Here’s a breakdown of the fees and rates associated with each plan: – Starter – The starter payment processing plan costs $29.95 per month. It includes the following features: $100 Live deposits, 2 free ACH withdrawals, $100 in waived charges, Unlimited customers, and $100,000 in total sales.
The standard payment processing plan costs $59.95 per month. It includes all of the features included in the starter plan, plus the following features: An additional $200 in Live deposits, Monthly settlements, and $500,000 in total sales.
The premier payment processing plan costs $119.95 per month and includes all of the features included in the standard plan, plus the following features: Live site visits, Mobile deposits, $1,000 in waived charges, and $1,000,000 in total sales.
The enterprise payment processing plan costs $349.95 per month. It includes all of the features in the premier plan, plus additional live site visits, 1 free remote deposit per month, Same-day settlement, and $2,000,000 in total sales.
Payzerware Review Based on Customer Feedback
Finally, we’ve searched the internet for customer feedback about Payzerware and found various reviews from current and past customers. Here are some of the things that customers have to say about Payzerware:
- Good Customer Service – Customers who provide feedback about Payzerware mention that the company has good customer service
- Comes Highly Recommended – Customers who provide feedback about Payzerware seem to come away with a positive experience with the service and recommend it to others
- Easy to Use – Customers who provide feedback about Payzerware say the service is easy to use
- Accurate Reporting – Customers who provide feedback about Payzerware say the company provides accurate reporting
Payzerware Review Based on Complaints
Using the complaint section on a company’s website can be a great way to learn more about a company and its products and services. Unfortunately, the company’s website doesn’t seem to have an organized complaint section, so you might have to dig to find any complaints about the company. Here are some of the most common complaints about Payzerware:
Some customers report having trouble contacting customer support and receiving assistance.
Some customers report experiencing payment delays. – Issues with the Mobile App – Some customers report experiencing issues with the company’s mobile app.
Many payment processing systems are available to businesses of all types and sizes. Choosing the right payment processing system can be tricky as there are many things to consider, like the type of customers you’ll be dealing with, the average payment amount, and the type of payment method(s) you’ll accept.
If you’re looking for a payment processing system that can help you accept payments quickly and easily, then Payzerware might be a great choice for your business. The company offers a range of payment processing plans, starting at just $29.95 per month, and provides businesses with access to First Data’s robust payment network.