With the digital economy booming, and shoppers doing all their shopping online or on mobile devices, businesses can no longer continue to operate as they used to. For merchants to remain competitive and profitable in this new era, they need a modern and effective solution that assists them in managing inventory, orders, payments, accounting, reporting and more.
Whether you’re a small business owner or a consultant looking for new software solutions for your clients – reading our Choice Merchant Solutions review will help you understand everything you need to know about Choice POS and its benefits.
Choice POS is a leading payment processing and business management solution provider for small and mid-sized companies. The company has been in business since 1999 and has offices in Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Choice POS specializes in integrated accounting, inventory management, e-commerce, and customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions. The company caters to the retail and hospitality industries with customized software solutions for more than 20,000 customers across North America.
Choice POS is a prominent player in the merchant services industry with a significant market share. The company provides merchant services such as credit card processing services, settlement, payment gateway services for online transactions, payment management services for offline transactions and many more.
- Easy To Use Interface – Choice POS allows you to manage your business without being a tech expert. The software is designed to be easy to use and navigate. Whether you’re using the online version or the desktop version, you can carry out all your business activities easily and effectively
- 24/7 Customer Support – Whether you’re using the software or have questions, you can contact customer support whenever you want. Choice POS has a 24/7/365 customer support team that can be reached via email or phone
- Wide Variety Of Products – Choice POS provides various products for various business uses. This includes solutions for inventory management, accounting, POS, and e-commerce
- Transparent Pricing – Unlike other companies that offer merchant services, you can see the breakdown of the charges on your invoice. There’s no hidden fee or any other charges. Therefore, you know exactly how much you’re paying for your POS solution
- Excellent Reputation – One of the reasons many business owners choose Choice POS for their payment processing needs is its excellent reputation in the industry. The company has been in the business for more than 20 years and is known for providing excellent service
- Widely Used – As a payment processing provider, it’s important that you choose a platform that is widely used. This will ensure that it’s easy for you to find people who can help you with your business needs
- No False Swipe or Chargeback Waiver – Many customers try to use the false swipe or chargeback feature offered by most payment processing providers. These customers dispute the charges they made on their credit card, falsely claiming they didn’t make the transaction
- No, No Cost Termination – Most payment processing providers have a 90-day contract with a termination fee if you cancel the service before the contract ends. However, with Choice POS, there’s no termination fee. However, there is no option for no-cost termination either, which is something that a few providers can only offer
- No Equipment Financing – Most payment processing companies offer equipment financing for their merchants, especially those that use Square. While other companies also don’t offer equipment financing, Square is one of the largest providers and is expected to have this option
- No Discounts On Multiple Users – One of the biggest reasons businesses use a payment processing company is the discounts they get on multiple users. However, Choice POS offers no discounts or special rates for multiple users.
Choice POS is a cloud-based retail management software that small and mid-sized retailers can use. The software is available in both an online and desktop version and offers features such as product management, inventory management, CRM, reporting, employee management, and more.
The software allows businesses to track sales, manage inventory, and process payments via credit card, debit card, gift card, or electronic cash. Choice POS is a fully integrated POS solution that offers inventory management, accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), reporting, gift card management, and more.
The solution is designed to work with a wide variety of POS hardware, including tablets, computers, cash drawers, scanners, printers, and barcode scanners. The software can be used to manage single and multiple locations, track employees, and be used as a marketing tool to reach customers.
The rates and fees charged by Choice POS are very straightforward and transparent. Besides, the company also offers payment plans if you find the rates too high for your business. All rates and fees are mentioned on their website, so you can just log in and get the details before signing up for the service. The table below shows the rates and fees you need to pay for different services offered by Choice POS:
Credit card processing rates depend on several factors, including the type of card, the type of business, the type of payment gateway provider, and the type of network used for the transaction. However, the rates used by Choice POS are pretty standard, and you can find them on their website.
The monthly service fee is charged based on your business volume. Besides, there’s a one-time activation fee that you need to pay when you sign up with the company.
You’ll be charged an early termination fee of $125.
While Choice POS is one of the most popular providers of payment processing services, it also gets complaints and negative feedback from time to time. However, the company has managed to maintain a good reputation among its customers by addressing their complaints and resolving issues.
While researching this article, we found that complaints against Choice POS are related to poor customer service, high rates, and problems with the software. There are also some complaints about the fee charged for the equipment and the charges for transferring data from the old system to the new one. However, it’s important to note that most of the complaints are one-off complaints, and most customers are satisfied with the service offered by the company.
If you want to expand your business, but don’t have the resources to invest in expensive equipment, then you should go with Choice POS. The software is designed to cater to businesses of all sizes, from small businesses that process a few thousand transactions per year to mid-sized companies that process a few million transactions. Besides, the software can be used for multiple businesses, saving you money and making it easier for employees to use the software.
If you are looking for a payment processing solution that is easy to use, offers a wide range of business management tools, and comes at an affordable price, consider using Choice POS. Besides, you can take advantage of their free trial, onboarding and migration services that help you set up the software quickly and easily.